Childrens Maths Puzzles: Answers
The answers are as follows:
1 - 8 (all rows and columns add up to 14)
2 - 720 (multiply by 6, we had previously multiplied by 2, then 3, then 4, then 5)
3 - 3 - the first number multiplied by the second number equals the third number
Not already a member? Join Childrens Puzzles now...
- 100 Childrens Sudoku puzzles
- 100 Kids Kakuro puzzles
- Childrens Killer Sudoku puzzles
- Kids Sudoku X puzzles
- Childrens Hanjie (Nonogram) puzzles
- 100 Wordwheels
- New! 100 Snake Word puzzles
- New! 100 Word Ladder puzzles
- 100 Chain Word puzzles
- 100 Link Word puzzles
- 50 Word Finder puzzles
- 10 Logic puzzles
- 10 Picture Puzzles
- ... more puzzles being added all the time!
- Join Now >>>
If you are a teacher or representative of a school or educational group, you can apply for a Group License for Children's Puzzles.
© 2008-2014 |