Welcome to the Members logic puzzles section. The following question set is a mix of maths questions, english grammar and spelling, and logical thinking questions.
- Give the next number in this sequence: 5, 15, 35, 75, ?
- Apple is to fruit as carrot is to?
- Which is the correct spelling: 'definite', 'defanate', 'definate'?
- If I have five apples and you have three times as many, how many apples do we have in total?
- The word 'the' in English is: the definite article, the indefinite article, a pronoun?
- Fish is to water as cow is to?
- Which is the correct spelling: 'seperate', 'separate', 'sepurate'?
- Mary is 1 and her brother Jake is 6. How old will Mary be when Jake is exactly twice her age?
- Which sentence is correct: "I love their shoes", or "I love there shoes" or "I love they're shoes"?
- Torch is to light as radiator is to?
Finished? Then View the Answers!
© 2008-2014 |